2 Salmon filets (6oz)
2 tsp. olive oil
4 tsp. basil pesto (homemade or store bought)
10-15 grape tomatoes cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 450° F with a baking sheet warming inside.
2. Prepare two pieces of foil big enough to wrap the salmon and have overlap.
3. Put 1 tsp of olive oil in the center of the foil. Lay salmon on top of oil.
4. Spread salmon with 2 tsp. basil pesto. Arrange sliced tomatoes over pesto so the cover the top of the salmon.
5. Wrap salmon securely in foil, doubling over the seam and ends several times.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the second salmon filet.
7. When both filets are wrapped up, place the packets on heated baking sheet.
8. Cook for 15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven after 15 minutes and let rest for 2-3 minutes before opening packets and serving.
10. Serve with brown rice or side salad.
Visit our website at www.gatewaybaycolony.net